Monday, January 16, 2012

I Fail at Updating

well... I should really update this blog more often.... that would be good :P

New Things/Things I am Happy About/Excited For

1. Doing really well at debate! (still haven't left a tournament without some sort of medal or trophy)
2. Actually kind of making friends! whoo!
3. Secretive Stalking and Special Charts ;)
4. Visits from awesome people (except that was one visit from one person :P)
5. New house that has my own room!! (pretty too!)
6. I got a suit!!
7. No more Earth Science or Marketing!! Hooray!! Time for 2nd semester!!
8. Brueggers. Mmmmm Bagels.
9. No more icky job :)
10. College acceptance!
11. College Scholarship!!
12. My hair is growing back!
13. Cute little kid books :)
14. Finally starting to adjust
15. New debate pieces!!
16. coffee. always.
17. Lovely teachers!

Things That I'm Not So Sure I Like...

1. Lovely teachers being on maternity leave for 2nd semester...
2. Having to take the english class I took last year again this semester in order to graduate...
3. It's getting kinda cold
4. SO. MANY. BOXES.
5. Not having a job anymore
6. So many AP classes!
7. having to take an exam for marketing...
8. My marketing teacher losing a paper, and thus bumping me to a B instead of the A I should have
9. Hair won't lie flat today. Hello sticky out bangs! :P

P.S. I'm still way too excited about the puppies. LOOK! puppy!! :)

From now on, I will try to write on here a lot more. Let's make that a New year's resolution :)

No comments:

Post a Comment