Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Being Adorable (in the form of a playlist!)

This playlist... well it's a little self-explanatory and was created while some crazy stuff happened in the last week :) The words are the artists, and yeah. I felt the need to share :)

1. Simon Webbe
2. Ingrid Michaelson
3. Jon Mclaughlin
4. Joshua Radin
5. Jon Mclaughlin (it is a different song, I promise)
6. Kate Nash (one of my favorite songs ever.)
7. Amos Lee
8. Mamma Mia (the movie version, cos the broadway actress's voice bugs me)
9. Ingrid Michaelson (once again, I promise it's a different song)
10. Maroon 5
11. Christina Perri

yeah... I just felt the need to share that. Sometimes I do cute things and feel the need to share. it's a problem. Also. The puppy for today is REALLY CUTE. and I discovered that the local newspaper has a section for puppy ads! :) I love puppies so many!!

Other Really Good Things

1. Straight A's
2. Finishing College Apps!
3. Pretty flowers from a very sweet boy :)
4. DINO GUMMIES
5. My brand new drinking bird toy, compliments of daddy :)
6. Photo paper from the dollar store that actually works well!
7. decorating random things!
8. Sleep. So much sleep
9. Big fluffy socks
10. Sweet Tea

Things I Am Not Such A Fan Of

1. Stairs, and falling down them
2. The large number of bruises resulting from such a fall
3. Really cold school buildings
4. Having over 4 inches cut off when you asked the haircut lady to only cut off one...
5. Waking up in the morning
6. Did I mention the bruises and ouchy muscles from the stairs? cos stairs are mean...

But overall, things are good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment