Turns out there are a couple of benefits to being here instead of back home... and also just general good stuff in life non-related to my geographical location :)
Things That Actually Make Life Kind of Okay
1. 4.6 GPA. Awh yeah. They weight grades so wonderfully here.
2. 30/506 class rank :) That's in the 95th percentile-ish :P
3. Not so many homeworks :)
4. AWESOME NEW (probably) JOB!!! more on this later. when it's for sure
5. More time, because fewer electives that I feel the need to stay involved in!
6. Have I mentioned how much I love the food here?
7. Being Selected as a Westminster "Top Prospect Applicant" Hello faster admissions decisions!
8. Having an excuse to just not talk to people if I'm feeling antisocial!
9. This. I have been published on Sparknotes. And they didn't even tell me! :P
10. Senior Muffin Wednesdays. Yum.
11. Beach Day on Friday with the Family :)
Why I Still Miss Home
1. Still not big on humidity
2. Still not having so many friends
3. Once again, not so big on the school spirit
4. Freaking Freshman Class.
5. Frankly, it's home. I miss the people and the places and just about everything.
as a final note, this song makes me cry and gets stuck in my head and I am weirdly addicted to it now.
Dude! You're famous! You're on Sparknotes!
ReplyDeleteAnd how did you find out about it if they didn't tell you?
I was browsing the site and recognized my nickname/article and kind of fell out of my chair :)
ReplyDelete